Stay up to date with our latest News, Views & Resources by subscribing to our newsletter. We promise to provide you with quality content & the latest industry news.
Adapting the agreements can help property developers
- Helps mitigate risk
- Who will own the land during the development?
- Who is responsible for the resource consent?
- The development takes longer than expected?
- Changes to the survey plans or building specifications?
Agreement for Sale and Purchase of Real Estate
- 10th edition contains significant changes for buyers and sellers
- Changes when fulfilling conditions
- Changes to chattels listings
- Agreement must be carefully drawn up
- Update on Overseas Investment Act 2005
- Refresher on privacy rights for tenants
- Proposed residential tenancy changes
The government’s Budget, presented by the Minister of Finance the Hon Grant Robertson on 14 May has addressed, in the words of the Minister, “a 1-in-100 year health and economic...Read More
These helpful checklists will guide you thought some of the most important areas you and your lawyer need to address when purchasing or selling a residential property and also when moving.Read More
Also includes comprehensive checklists to you don't miss out any important step as well as details on how to protect your assets and when you also need to consider a...Read More
Not all investments in NZ require consent from the Overseas Investment Office (“OIO”) but like many countries NZ has controls on overseas investment. Certain land is subject to OIO consent.Read More
This practical guide designed to steer you through the essentials of Family Trusts including: Is a family trust for you? Protection given by a Family Trust. Planning for your life. Duties of trustees and how to run a trust. Costs.Read More
Our local knowledge, experience and expertise will provide you with the support and advice you need for a successful property purchase, regardless of the size or complexity of the transaction.Read More
We have produced a practical guide on buying a home or an investment property in New Zealand in Mandarin.Read More
You’re catapulted into thinking about organising a funeral, whether it will be a cremation or burial and how to organise the day, and then you also need to think about...Read More